Design for Real Estate Post Card

Hi, long time ago I did not update this blog. Today, I present again and try to provide something new and hopefully useful for all readers.

As a designer, I will keep trying to produce new works are creative and innovative.

This time, I will post a design Post Card with category
Real Estate or Home Selling. On this design, I chose a bright color, "red". In addition to red, I was also a little insert yellow or gold as color balance. Then I gave texture plaid, but could say no plaid as well. For text font, I chose simple.


 

Since this is a post card design, the focus here is the name of the owner's identity and pictures.

Lastly, I added some wallpapers related to Real Estate.

Thank you for being loyal readers Alversia.


You are interested in this design, please contact me at hmheru@gmail.com

Post a Comment