Google Penguin, natural way to maintain website

Google is the world's leading search engines. With this status, it is not wrong when Google implemented a strict algorithm. This is evidenced by launch of a new algorithm, Google Penguin. This algorithm is the development of previous algorithm, Google Panda. On Penguin, Google implement strict working system so that in filtering website, Google will remove all redundant sites in SEO and all spam sites.

Here are some factors that will be targeted Google Penguin:
  • Website affiliate that prioritizes promotion, but low content
  • Sites that hide link intentionally
  • Creating backlink excessively, so that could be detrimental to other site owners
  • Site that contains malware, trojans and spams
  • Using keywords that are not relevant and redundant
  • Using a software or script to send automatic queries
  • Using illegal software that is doubtful how it works

From factors above, we can know that Google is very strict in selecting the best sites, and placed in the best position in its engine.



Here is a natural way to maintain the website from removal by Google Penguin:
  • Filling site contents with original contents
  • Reduce redundant promotion if your website is an affiliate website
  • Using keywords that are little but relevant and interesting, this can be done by using Google Keyword Tool. It is strongly recommended.

With compliance all the rule that is established by search engines and be honest, then it will naturally increase the popularity of your website or blog. All requires a process, though slow but getting maximum results. Try to enjoy the process because good results is a good process.

Thank you for reading this post, I will continue to provide tips for security, so wait for the next tips, just in Alversia. Please give a comment, not spamming.

4 komentar

I would like to add some good blogs about google penguine and it might help to readers for more understanding.
http://www.webbroi.com/blog/google-penguin-update-explained.html

Reply

Great post! I actually own a small business and I have been hearing a lot about the Google Penguin update but I didn't know exactly what it meant and how it would effect my business. Thank you for sharing this and for clearing some things up for me!

Reply

Great post. I have been doing a lot of research on Penguin Google for a paper that I am writing. Thanks for the great information, it is very useful.

Reply

Thanks for the tips on how to keep my rankings after the Penguin Google search update. When they implemented that, I lost my great ratings, and lost a good amount of traffic too! I have been trying to get my results back up for so long, I feel like its pointless! I hope your tips work!

Reply

Post a Comment